In our latest podcast episode of On & Off, the leading alcohol trade podcast, we discuss the future of technology for alcohol retail and also the on-premise.
Editors Melissa Dowling and Kyle Swartz chat about how liquor stores, bars and restaurants can maximize the latest tech. We also dive into the trends currently defining this critical space. As the pandemic now stretches into years, having the right technology has never been more important for all retailers and on-premise operators.
Like that podcast episode? Check out our recent episodes:
- Women in Alcohol
- American Whiskey Trends with Maggie Kimberl
- Top Alcohol Trends in 2021-22
- Alcohol Industry Trends: Part 2
- Wine Needs to Recalibrate
- Vodka Trends in 2021
- Rum Trends
- Responsible Alcohol Practices in 2021
- Cannabis Beverages, Trends and Legalization
- How Alcohol Companies Can Promote Sustainability
- What’s Next for Hard Seltzer?