Riboli Family Wines has announced the creation of AVANTI, a new division dedicated to a portfolio of ultra-premium and luxury wine brands from France, Italy, New Zealand, and other regions.
Leading the division is VP of Sales, Rebecca Powelson. Paul Roberts, SVP of Sales for Riboli Family Wines says, “We felt there was an opportunity to define and grow this part of our portfolio. The AVANTI division provides one destination for our customers to shop a vast selection of high-quality imported wine brands.”
The AVANTI Division of Brands consist of:
- Champagne Nominé-Renard – a Grower Champagne portfolio of Brut, Brut Rosé, Blanc de Blancs, and Vintage
- Loire Collection – representing Chinon and Sancerre
- Urlar – a Wholefoods exclusive (organic, vegan, biodynamic) imported from New Zealand
- The Champion – Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand
- Santo – a collection of Moscato d’Asti and Rosé from Piedmont, Italy