Our latest podcast is a discussion with two female leaders at Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits.
Bridget Albert, National Director of Education Beam Suntory, and Julie Milroy, VP of On-Premise, host their own successful alcohol trade podcast, Served Up. On this episode of On & Off, they chat with editors Melissa Dowling and Kyle Swartz about the enormous role and influence of women in the industry.
This includes an honest discourse on the unfortunate history of mistreatment towards women in the alcohol world, and how the industry can continue to improve in that regard. Listen below:
Like that podcast episode? Check out our recent episodes:
- American Whiskey Trends with Maggie Kimberl
- Top Alcohol Trends in 2021-22
- Alcohol Industry Trends: Part 2
- Wine Needs to Recalibrate
- Vodka Trends in 2021
- Rum Trends
- Responsible Alcohol Practices in 2021
- Cannabis Beverages, Trends and Legalization
- How Alcohol Companies Can Promote Sustainability
- What’s Next for Hard Seltzer?